Kris Chislett Website Design & Marketing is rapidly growing and we’re in need of an experienced Office Assistant / Personal Assistant / unicorn who can keep up with us!
Office Assistant/Personal Assistant needed for a Jacksonville creative professional working in website design and social media. This position is 20-40 hours a week, depending on the candidate’s credentials.
Please make sure you read the post all the way to the end to ensure you understand the job role, responsibilities and requirements.
- Be personally well-presented, professional and highly organized
- A successful multi-tasker
- Highly computer literate
- Very proficient in use of the Information Super Highway (Internet) and online programs
- Prior experience as an office assistant or in related field
- A self-directed problem solver, with good judgment
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Smart, extremely hard-working and business-minded
- Comfortable in a home office environment
- Flexible (in life, not in stretching)
- Sense of humor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with clients about billing
- Have a valid driver license, dependable transport and able to pass a background check
Other desired (but not essential) skills:
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Keen eye for design
- Light bookkeeping/accounting
- Knowledge of website design
- Video editing
- Write and proofread website content, from a variety of industries
- Managing/organizing the day-to-day “to do list” of the owner
- Handling incoming calls, text messages and emails
- Recording information as needed
- Emailing/updating clients on website build progress
- Updating paperwork, maintaining online documents and word processing.
- Performing general office duties
- Organizing appointments and sending reminders
- Processing secure payments and handling confidential data
- Communicating with clients about billing
- Sitting-in on meetings and making appropriate notes
- Learning what it takes to make our clients successful online
This position does not include benefits, but you’ll enjoy a flexible schedule between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. working in a fun, friendly, professional environment. Potential for small amounts of work from home hours each week.
Home office is based off Atlantic / Kernan, Jacksonville, FL 32225.
Starting pay is $15 per hour, with the potential for growth based on performance and skill-set.
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Employment Application” and attach your resume, along with a note explaining why you’re interested in the position.
Kris is the founder of Kris Chislett, LLC, a website design and online marketing firm based out of Jacksonville, Florida.
With over 10 years experience in the industry, Kris and his team specialize in web design and online marketing services to businesses of all sizes around the country (but mainly Florida). With clients ranging from wineries to trucking companies, to tennis clubs; Kris works with businesses in all niches to improve their profit margins by crafting creative solutions to their business problems.
A native of England, Kris holds a Business Management graduate from Leeds University, England.
Kris is also a Certified Sommelier with the Court of Master Sommeliers, and a Certified Specialist of Wine with the Society of Wine Educators.